Sunday, July 03, 2005

today went for a ktv session with hm, gh and some guys... actually i ermm abit dun feel like gg coz it is at night but gotta celebrate gh's bdae so bo pian muz go lor.... the ktv session was ok except the fact that someone try to pair me up with another person lor.... *($&#%^%(^(%&#(%& damn irritating!! hur hur hur... anyway no place for me to vent my anger.... so gotta write here... well i m not really angry... more of being annoyed by it (given the fact that they know i dislike this kinda stuff) well they just find that it is fun... so be it~

anyway the ktv session was OK.. however the birthday girl gotta leave halfway through because her friends wants to give her a surprise at her home... sob sob... so gotta say bye bye to gh...

throughout the whole session, people were smoking outside non-stop!!! my goodness... i can hardly breathe... why do government allow smoking in ktv room? it is AIR_CON!!! gosh....

why people dun appreciate the finer things in life rather than wasting their lives smoking? what is my new phase of life going to be filled with? cigarette smokes? gossips? bgr? oh man... i really have to think where i want to go to... i will go be a nun if pple are going to bug me to matchmake... duh~

okie dokie...seems like my ktv wasn't very enjoying... maybe i should stick to girls outing... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home