Wednesday, September 28, 2005

many many things~~

today meet my long lost fren ah fang!! hee hee.... she told me she went for the interview for ATCO before.... so fun!! got to play reflex game n do maths qns!! wahahahha....*fingers crossed* hope they call me too...i wana go for the interview to play....*giggle*

tmr i m going to bird park to volunteer!! yeah yeah!! bird keeper adventure!! wooo..... tmr is the start of bird park one wk celebration for children's day! heheee....

then sunday i m going for my sign language lessons!! yippee!!! finally after my long long wait......*neck can touch the ground liao*

oh yar and the stupid epoglas studio ah...actually din process my plague due to the file they cannot open.... so irritating!! then they should tell me earlier mah....wonder if wat they say is correct or not...anyway will ask mummy to fax to them! hehe....

tonite must sleep early else my bro wun drop me at boon lay mrt again.... sob sob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home