Saturday, April 22, 2006

i can cross the hump!!

sunny: blading day~

yeah today go blading blading~~ finally my pair of blades can see the sun!! initially we agreed to meet up for lunch at komala's... end up only me n ah ber.... chey... the other 2 da xiao jie pang seh us for lunch.... then i had plain dosai meal... it doesn't taste very good.... and the sauce tastes abit sour.... a few hours after the meal, my tummy start to growl.... think i m getting phobia for indian food liao... after the horrible meals from the NZ airline that serves me asian indian vegetarian meal... i shall just stick to prata only...

at ard 1:30pm: those 2 lovely ladies finally arrived and we started our blading !! fel is our nanny... she is in charge of transporting the freshies to the main road... hahaha.... but ber n jie learn veri fast wor.... esp ah ber... one lesson and now she can cross the hump too!! steady sia!! and i m also not bad... i manage to cross the hump too!! yeah yeah....

then hor.... i met hq!! hahaha.... saw his back view blading side by side with a girl lor.... then blade pass me..... anyway after that i saw him at the beginner's corner!! hahahaa... and the girl is no longer there.... maybe he is just trying to hit on the girl but failed unfortunately... hahahha..... *BB> must rem to go n suan him*

today also saw my hall 1 hallmate.... hahaha... such a small world.... seems like my frens are all rather sporty! kekeke....

it is so fun to spend my sat exercising rather than shopping in the malls..... though now my legs are abit aching liao... hahaha... it is still worthwhile... ehehhehe....

yeah!! i conquered the hump!! *kallang wave*

p/s: i did fall on the hump in the end! hahaha... OUCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home