Monday, July 11, 2005

sign language, wait for me!

yeah today i have my certificate of attendance for the DCCL class.. hahaha... initially wanted to continue with the BS1 this quarter but then jiexin is in tight budget now so we decided to postpone to the course in oct... hee hee.... linda and her bf kelvin are going ahead with this course... i wanted to join them one... but then... i think i will be very "bright" beside them.. furthermore, most of the time need to have a partner to practise with.... i dun wana be "di san zhe"... wahahhahaa..... so i shall wait for my ah xin to take with me.... keke....

today learn the spore short form for "takashimaya", "orchard", "toa payoh" and "tampines"... hee hee.... also learn which, what, where, how... hee hee...

oh my sign language! wait for me! i'll be back~

hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home