Thursday, August 04, 2005

a malay security who can speak hokkien n chinese?!?!

today as usual , me n mable report to the dreadful 79 Anson Road... then show the security our IC for her to scan n issue us a permit sticker...then there was this auntie before us and she started to ask the security "zup sa lao ah?" (13th storey in hokkien)

the security replied "zup sa lao! dio!" (13th storey! correct!)

*me n mable drop our jaws*

then i commented "hao li hai" (very impressive in chinese)

the security replied "na li li hai... mei you la" (where got impressive? don't haf lar!) *bow bow*

this security lady is actually a MALAY... my god! so impressive! i shall go brush up on my languages as well.... how can i lose to her rite?

go brush up my skills liao... ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home