Friday, September 30, 2005

i feel moody~~

suddenly got the urge to just cancel all my appointments with friends.... why? i just feel very sick n tired with all the last min cancellations of appointments.... there are a couple of events lar... not onli one but i do not wish to name them.... coz all of them have valid reasons.... it is onli a matter of priority in life...

sometimes i just feel that i m being taken for granted... how to compromise between PROMISE and FEELING?? most of the time, they tell me something they FEEL like doing which is against the PROMISE to me.... so am i suppose to say "ur wish is my command?" haiz..... life is tough.....

maybe i should learn to say "NO, u cannot do that to me! no matter how difficult ur life is...." hahahaa.... okie lar....dun grumble so much... everyone has their own difficulties.....

i shall look forward to talking to the birds! they are waiting for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home