Sunday, May 07, 2006

is this ur 1st time blading?

wah today i went ECP blading !! i was blading along the bedok jetty that side.... the road super smooth... very nice to blade... then out of nowhere got one ang mo little boy come in front of me and asked "is this ur first time blading?"
me: " nope"
boy: : "well u look like a beginner to me"
me : *wat the..... * u did not phrase ur qn properly lor... it is not the FIRST time... but i m a Beginner!!
think the whole world so smart like u meh.... know how to blade properly after first try ah.... come n yaya in front of me.....

my fren was telling me... u shld tell him "an zua? bua sai ah?"

duno wat's his intention... really dun understand... there got alot of beginners also lor.... why come n kajiao me.... i m big jie jie liao... not his type!! wahhahahahahah..... he still come n do a "shuai3 wei3" kinda turn in front of me when he move away.... super ZHUAI.... chi da pian ba!!! dun let me see u fall down!! i will clean ur wound with sea water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home