Friday, August 19, 2005

reckless driver - c'est moi~

weather: rainy

cloudy cloudy... i was watching the sky this morning... pondering whether to postpone my driving lesson or not (pace up n down) ... then i tink heaven heard my worries and the wind blew the dark clouds over to the other side... hahahaha..... but there goes my picnic plan too =(

today uncle brought me to sengkang area to practise.... since there is less cars over there... hehehe.... however bcoz there are less cars.... the traffic light change super fast leh!!! before i got the chance to react... the light is changing to red again..... but uncle told me to go ahead! *stress*

the most stressful part is going HOME!!!! bcoz of that small tiny 2 way road with one road filled with parked cars! my god!!! i shall write to the traffic police to book those cars!!! else i dun nid to go back in car liao... the thing is not about having cars parked on one lane... the thing is still got cars wana come out !!!! ahhhhhh............ then then then wat should i do..... they dun wana let me cross and expect an infant driver to do STUNT for him to cross..... *angry angry*

then i did a powerful stunt! that is to squeeze my car in between 2 cars parked at the side... and do a super power turning to come OUT from that hole.... *phew*

okie this is a female writing on driving! hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home