Tuesday, October 18, 2005

shy or a fake?

haha more juicy updates on that siam-ing day... i think my fren is going to scold me if she sees this.. but i dun care... must let her know that guy must haf character problem... i dun see guys like that in NTU one lor... NUS sux!

okie... let me tell u wat happen... below is the sms text that the guy sent to my fren

"Good morning! After a good rest how are you feeling today? Er.. After giving a good thought last night, in order not to waste your effort in introducing rong to me, i hope she and i can at least become friends. Er.. I know i very stone and shy in front of stranger, so i think email would be a good start. So if possible maybe you can give me her email. Hee, thanks. :)"

Now analysis time! this guy uses perfect english without using any short form in his text. and WHY ON EARTH did he address me as RONG?!?!!? wah liew eh... this shows how arrogant he is... and how he is not showing respect to the name my parents gave me! Also.. one sms can put so many characters meh? limit to 360 letters not WORDS lor...

from that text, u can practically see that he is trying to put himself on the upperhand lor!! AND MIND YOU... i can say that NTU GUYS in BERMS n t-shirt still look smarter n better looking than NUS GUYS in SHIRT n PANTS... hmm anyway I shall see how he is going to sell himself in future..

apparently, he is geting on my nerves. well... i would like to hear a guy's comment on that sms though... would u be standing on my side or his? just be frank...i just want to know...

frankly speaking, i m not against making new friends. But i want to meet honest, sincere n truthful people.. tell me if i m bias...

I AM GLAD, HAPPY, DELIGHTED, THAT I MADE NTU MY FIRST CHOICE! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home