Sunday, October 16, 2005

siam-ing day

today ah... i give my fren face to go for a ktv session with her frens - while she wana intro a guy to me.... when i enter the room ah, my first impression is NO NO liao... doesn't click.... n my fren kip on calling me "rong-mei mei" !?!?! YUCKS!!! please.........

anyway my fren ask me if it is possible between me n him n i replied "NO"...den she told me that she ask him the same qn and he find me SWEET! AHHHH...... SWEET??? I m sweet meh?? I m more stress that he look took glimpse at me lor.... *cold sweat* Am i anti-social ah? but but but I m just scared of guys who fancy me on first impression.... actually main reason is he is not shuai lar....dun haf the charisma that i like... haiz....

I like charismatic guys! u know CHARM.... like PRINCE CHARMING!! hahahaha.....

then i did not join them for dinner... kip on trying to find a fren to meet so that i can siam... phew! I found a saviour in the end.... else i duno how i will survive.... hmm i realise i can talk better to guys who dun fancy me than guys who fancy me leh.... how ah? like that how to let pple woo me..... hahahahahaha...... (thinking too much liao.... suffer too much shock)

okie nid to go n calm my senses liao..... Zzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home