Friday, November 25, 2005

i dun like research~

doing my temp job at FTD... duno wat is stands for also.... i was to stare at the pc whole day just to find things related to "BOT".... doing research in a coy is super duper boring lor.... the onli source is the internet.... not like i can go lib to borrow books or whatever.... suddenly miss sch man....

today the boss suddenly throw lotsa new things to me.... and ask me to do report and even a PRESENTATION!?!?!? my god.... temp job leh.... then he ah.... claims that the presentation is going to be my interview?!?!? since when did i say i m applying to be a perm staff there ah? wah rau eh..... siao ting dong one.....

my eyes are soo strained from staring at the pc trying to locate those "magic" words.... i will go blind if i do research ah.... then i haf to learn braile liao.... now onli know sign language... so cannot go blind.... hahahahha

nvm after work, i get to meet up with my lovely jc frens!! and go Mind Cafe to play games!! hee hee.... so fun.... all the interaction and fun~ muacks lovely ladies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home