Friday, October 21, 2005

i am a bad girl and i like it~

haha i think i m abit bad to let my frens read the email from that guy... sorry lar... at least i din broadcast in my blog.. :P think no guys will dare to date me liao... oops~

but that guy just sound like a desprado... duno why some of u can find him sincere... diaoz~ if u all like rite, i can help u all pull the string though! hiak hiak... he is tall...dark... ugly..cleber.. pple first class wor... ugly.. work in navy.. sporty.. ugly.. can sing song... ugly.. can crack COLD joke... and did i mention ugly? oh yar...ugly... oops... am i going for looks? BEAUTY lies in the hands of the beholder... does that tell u how much i "like" him?

hahaha... i m so mean!! but i wun do that to all my dear friends.... rest assured~ you all have a place in my heart! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home