Friday, November 18, 2005

my little cousins~

yesterday went to my aunt's place to go exercise in the gym... then her 2 sons just simply amuses me... the elder son is the emotional and loves to read... the younger son is the cute n bubbly, musically inclined and sporty...

my aunt was just complaining to me that she is getting forgetful these days so she nids to write down what are the things she needs to do... then the elder son said that she is getting senile... hahahahaa.... and he came n hug his mummy and said "mummy please please... i will be a good boy...you dun get senile okay?" then his mummy replied loudly " i am not old lar... wun get senile one" then son will go on and on about being nice and even scold his little brother for making his mummy angry... then he said "mummy next time if i do something wrong, then u can bring me to the computer room and talk to me nicely... i will listen one... dun get angry okay?"

oh aren't they cute or wat.... hahaha... but i like guys like the little brother lar... able to play piano and violin.... and sporty.... and looks cute!! hahahhaha.... *giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home