Tuesday, December 06, 2005

spore is depressing... stress...

at this rate, i think i will suffer from depression soon... life is just not perfect.... why do i haf to comfort or console u when i need comforting as well.... sigh sigh.... if only i am not in singapore... then nobody will bug me with JOBS JOBS and JOBS..... those who got a job - just please SHUT UP!!! i m not going to be the nice girl next door anymore.... *beware: dog bite*

TIBET, TIBET, when can I go and find u?

I want to see the big big stars in MONGOLIA.... I want to be surrounded by nature all the time....

i missed germany... i can be all alone walking by the river.... here.... got long kang.... sigh....

i want to do painting...

)(@()#&)*%#*(^$#(&%^&#^*

2 Comments:

Blogger tornado said...

Now is the festive season. Everything slows down. People are staying in companies till they get their bonus, thus not many job vacancies. Wait till the start of 2006, it'll be a brand new year with abundant opportunities.

Go Tibet when you got the money lor. Or go there for your honeymoon when you discuss with your husband next time. haha.

Singapore is a garden city, alot of nature ma. You can go Ubin or Sentosa.

Now nothing to do at home then start painting lor. Like I do my painting on my toys while I slack rite now. It takes off some depressing thoughts while you're doing it too.=)

1:21 pm  
Blogger EeyoreLand said...

hahaha.... i just complain for the sake of complaining.... complaining makes me feel good.... *bleah* disturbing ur cat also lifts my spirits..... ho ho ho ho

7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home