Saturday, February 11, 2006

lalala

wah... long time nv write blog liao... feeling nua... hahaha.... well... my life is always surrounding interesting things coz i m interesting mah... hahaha... full of crap... anyway, i was quite stressed with an over-concern and over-sensitive fren.... aiyo... like to tell me lotsa her personal stuff when i dun know her that long.... and she will ask "r u ok?" after nv seeing me online for ONE DAY!! gosh....i feel like i've been watched~~ so eerie.... she shld go get a boyfriend...... SERIOUSLY!! dun ask me who coz i won't tell u.... tell u also wun know.... hahaha....

anyway i m going to be a chek jawa nature guide soon!! wahahaha.... so exciting!! yeah yeah.... Chek Jawa here i come! ho hoho.... today went birdpark again... hahaha.... the pple there still remembers me!! so happy~~ my contacts r abit irrelevant to work ah... hahaha

wah my sis swollowed her lip stud!! omg!!! siao ding dong~~ pengzz

oh valentine's day coming.... why i dun haf a date?? hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home