Friday, January 13, 2006

interview interview~

i think i m really not made to be an engineer... duno y my interview for engrg job always sux.... seeing old man who like to niao me.... this wk went for 2 interviews.... one at prison (hahahha) the other at JDSU Singapore "Pte Ltd". (wonder why with "Pte Ltd" highlighted? because they are really PTE LTD mah) if they read my blog n so be it lor....

firstly, they want to make them sound like a big firm!! well they really are in U.S. but not really so in Singapore... coz when i told them what i m interested in, they dun really seem to be able to provide me with... then they seem curious about my expected salary "how do u come with this expected salary?" (with the look that it is too highly expected or something) i feel like asking them back "why? u mean ur company cannot afford to pay ah?" then they grilled me on my attachment overseas (not believing that i actually went to GERMANY for attachment)... then they asked me all the minor details on the equipment n interface used etc etc..... well firstly, i am not the one creating the interface.... and it had been more than 1 yr... i admit i m old and i cannot rem lor....

then when everything is over, i only asked one or 2 qn... then he was like "wow that's fast"... interviewers are really hard to please... sometimes ask too much also cannot, ask too little also cannot.... mayb i shld ask him "how come u got an oasis on ur head? u think too much ah?" ok i m being mean now... the best part is after everything ended, he send me off and trapped me at the reception counter!!!! with the main door locked n the office door needs to be opened with a key!!! (must be he dun like me ah) so paisey... den i haf to knock on the office door and a kind lady come n guide me out thru another door.... MAN is brainless!!!

oh yar... then they asked me abt Labview... NTU really nv let us use Labview before mah... wat can i say? at least i tried something similar.... and they dun seem to like me to use the word "similar".... they told me polytechnics are using Labview!! well, go n get a poly grad lar... cheaper somemore...

how come i go to the prison one dun haf such problem?? it was such a nice experience with 5 interviewers!!

engineers are so hao lian!! they only know about fibre optics niah.... so wat?!?! frog in the well.... bleahhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home