Thursday, December 29, 2005

cat's bro is on my side~

cat's little bro came over to my house today!! hahaaha....he is super hyper one ah!! the magic spell is "chicken little" then he will start doing the "chicken little" dance on the floor... including the spin... wow!! *clap clap* but after awhile i get bored but he is NOT.... goodness!! and he has a little bit of grammar error... always addressing guy or girl as "he" "him" or "his".... for example, he wants me to poke his sis.... den he said "u poke him" *pengz* also also... he doesn't want to go home... he is having so much fun at my house.... he told his sis "u stay here, i stay here" and he doesnt let his sis to go out.... hahahhahaha..... so damn funny..... it is a battle of the siblings.... and the bro came to my side..... *fair and sq* coz my bro is on her side too....(bf mah) hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home