Monday, May 22, 2006

Everything kok up except one thing ~

today is my driving retest ah..... then initially i planned to wear my normal practise shoes for the test!! and guess wat?? the outcome of my shoes become like this........there are holes in my shoes.... I am such a GOOD DRIVER ah.... this is the first kok up thing....
when i was on my warming up session.... all the things practically kok up.... my directional change screwed, my vertical parking screwed, i strike curb, turn too early, blah blah blah..... this is not my day... DIE.....

then i stop practising... went to toilet and then go to the room and wait for my death row to be called.... and u know which route i got? ROUTE 6!! the horrible route that does U-turn after the expressway.... *faints* GONE liao.....

after the allocation, i waited for the tester to call for my name.... and when we reached the car... it started to RAIN!! sianzz..... wat's more to come....

my first obstacle is....parallel parking! first stop lor... so i gan cheong then nv position my car properly....so i ask for a second try.... den i moved to the lot further in front.... and i try again..... this time my car nearly kiss the pole lor!!! *cold sweat* i keep on shifting the car to prevent it from hitting..... then the tester said "u have 5min to finish this task and u have used up 3mins already!" oh dear.... then duno what got on to me.... and vroom vroom the car is nicely parked!! PHEW

then go out of the lot.... and go U-turn to go up the slope.... then when i go out of the lot....*pong pong* POLE DROPPING sound.... DIE.... *heart sank* when i go up the slope that time, i peeped.... and PHEW it is not my pole!! xia si wo le!!!

i go up from the left side of the slope lor... then when i go down, he said turn right! lagi best.... i check for car behind and the squeeze over to the right side.... den got so many cars blocking my view that i cant see properly... sianz.... then i did directional change.... still ok.... then go for vertical parking.... after vertical parking... den he ask me to turn right and go into the S-course that is only 5m away.... super hard to turn lor... sibei stress!!

then i move on to the dreadful crank course number 26.... the car in front of me strike curb! bad omen.... i move super slowly inside.... so scared that i strike curb too.... but phew i manage to get out safely.... then out t o the main road... and he lead me anyhow turn then come back liao... super fast.... i was like..... finish liao lar.....

go up to the feedback room and he took out the test script....and he comment abit here n there.... then he said "i let u pass" *fireworks* woo hooo.... i see an angel in front of me! so happy siah!! den i happily go n see the video.... heehee.....

this is my appointment card for my driving sessions.... shld be more than that lar... just that my instructor nv write... hee ehee....

and finally my test script!!

and i PASSED!!! woohooo.... yeah yeah yeah.....

even the taxi uncle (i took cab back to work) congratulate me and told me to drive safely like him and not like the benz that cut into his lane suddenly! wahaahha....

i see SUNSHINE after RAIN!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah babe!!
we're both drivers too!!haha!can pass on a raining day..steady la!(hahah)drIve me out 4 supper k!

12:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home