Wednesday, December 14, 2005

nearly went to brazil~

hahaha.... today me n fang went to do another crazy thing.... we wana do waxing!! hahaha... so scary~~ we reached strip but dun dare to go in.... until they called and we finally went in... who knows.... fang cannot do waxing bcoz she is on medication... and i choose to do next time coz u cannot do it 1 wk before or after ur menses..... hur hur hur....close shave!! *phew* well well.... at least learn something about brazilian waxing.... kekekke

2 Comments:

Blogger Jing Xian said...

Hiee.. I wanted to do a brazillian wax too... But. erm.. I'm *shy*.. haha...

Anyhow, I'm Nigel's hall friend. If u rem me that is. Our choco fondue tog ya? =) Sorry for the intrusion, but cute blog there, esp ur rants about guys! Haha. Take care~

2:52 pm  
Blogger EeyoreLand said...

hi hi... yeah i remember u!! ooo...u also want to do brazilian wax ah??? i m scared of pain mostly....but still feel vain leh.. shall pluck up my courage one day and go! *zap zap*

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home