Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pek Chek~

today another idiot called me n claims that my friend highly recommended me for some wealth management program.... LIKE REAL ah!!! in the end, i gave the "friend" a good thrashing!!!! how could he just give my number to anyone like that???? wat is he thinking when he give my number?!?!? that oh LR is a nice person, sure wun get angry one... she is so helpful, so well mannered.... oh right!!!!

why can't these people just get another job??? duno why pple bother to set up this kinda coy also..... motto of the coy "make lives miserable for employees and others"

one year duno must receive how many of such calls..... i m very low profile already leh..... haiz..... anyway my fren went to call that guy and ask him dun disturb me...... hahahah..... yeah yeah~~ hope that guy just leave me alone....

TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE: TREAT OTHERS THE WAY U WANT TO BE TREATED...

LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S PRIVACY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home