Wednesday, May 24, 2006

first presentation

today is the day for my New Employee Presentation ... presentation at 10am den i go to meeting room to prepare at 9am lor... and the stupid laptop dun wana cooperate with me... den i cannot open my folder.... in the end, when i finally got all the things done... it is 9:57am... wahahhahaa..... it is a conference call presentation lor... pple from 2 diff branches of tw attended... and come n shoot me UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT INSIDE OUT.... hahaha.. as it is not a video conference, my colleagues in sg are giving me passes for the ans... wahahhha.....damn funny lar...

my sup's bday falls on today too... and his wife actually baked a strawberry cake with red bean! damn cool lor... so capable.... and my colleague wants to give my sup a surprise... so we had this secret plan and all of us just look busy with our own work... den my colleague go n get the cake from his wife and secretly go to an empty meeting room to set up... hee hee.... after getting all the colleagues, we phone our sup to come for a meeting!! wahahaha.....

my sup came... and he peeped into the meeting room lor! hahahah.... we had fun celebrating his bday.... singing bday song and cutting cake... take photos... blah blah blah.... and time just passes..... den end of the day... yeah!!

countdown to wkend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home