Saturday, June 24, 2006

faulty door~

"liangrong!! liangrong!!" faint voices were heard coming from downstairs.... alamak! early in the morning... who is calling me???? well... it's my mum...... then i crawl out of my bed..... and crawl down the stairs..... den i saw my mum at the other side of the kitchen door.... so i go n attempt to open it........

turn turn...... door did not budge..... then i turn harder..... still cannot open.... haha then my mum has to walk to the front door from outside..... accessing to the kitchen is so mafan now.... sianz.....

anyway after that i went to punggol park to blade together with my fren... hehe.... it was quite fun except for those nasty stripes and a big big slope which caused me to fall.... so pain..... i wana reduce my speed of going downhill.... very scary leh..... den i fall lor... sigh....

anyway after 2 rounds i became very tired.... coz nv eat breakfast...den no energy... wahahahah..... so me n my fren go n haf prata.... and after that went to the florist to choose cactus!!! to plant in my office.... hehehehe.... 5 for $12..... i got 3 and my fren took 2.... heheheeh....... the florist still help me transfer my cactus to a bigger pot.... den i can put in my office to ke4 xiao3 ren2. yeah yea!!! love those cactus man!!

then in the aftn, went to watch OVER THE HEDGE!! woooo.... sooo cute!!! think i still prefer CARS though... hehehehe.... then after that i m suppose to meet another group.... and one of my fren's hp low batt.....so i tried calling gh.... and gh din pick up.... and i called again.... and got transfer to voicemail.... then i think die liao.... both of their phone low batt and i duno how to contact them liao..... and i called HQ to ask for BM's no.... but he dun haf.... die liao lor.... i really haf to rely on my fate liao.....

luckily gh called me in the end... ahahhaha... her hp was not low batt.... and i get to meet them!! then we shop shop and went to haf din din at roma delhi's! yup yup.... end of the day~~

tmr continue to go dating with them.... wahahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home