Monday, June 26, 2006

A Doctor a Day Keeps the Office Away~

today i went to see my handsome GP regarding my fall on sat.... it sort of affected my neck movement.... so my doc give me a jab.... and then my left arm formed a big big muscle!! omg..... so scary..... luckily it subsided towards the end of the day...... and then i got MC for today!! yeah yeah..... and the consultation is FREE!! all paid by my company..... wahahahhahaha

and guess what?! i m haunted by xiao qiang lor!!!! even in the clinic!!! i saw a big xiao qiang come in lor.... and it climbed up the reception counter and frightened the pharmacists!!! really must go n get some voodoo dolls liao...... this is so scary...... even got xiao qiang spy spy!!! gosh....... must go temple n pray pray man..... get some amulets to protect myself.......wahahahaa

anyway it is a good start of the week to seee a handsome doctor!!! and not those cannot-make-it colleagues..... haha no monday blues for me this week!! think i shld see a doctor more often.... wahhahahaha...... it just brightens my day!! though i dun like medicine..... or rather i hate medicine!! yuck yucks.....

haha and today i get to do some shopping!! haha bought a book from borders.... hehehehe.... woo hoo......

lalalallalaa...... a MOndAy that is not BlUe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home