Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Shuai ge A day Keeps the Worries Away~

wah today i brought my cactus to office.... ehehhehee... so everything went smoothly.... XQ was very ke qi to me wor.... coz he is going to be a daddy tonight!! wahahhaha.... so he has to rush back to tw...... then i think he dun dare to annoy me liao.... today is a good day.....

somemore i saw ang mo shuai ge in our office!! woo hoo..... he is one of the vendors lar.... but he looks so shuai lor... hahaha... just for byoing purpose.... anyway they shld hire more ang mo lor... to beautify the place.... twnese are just so CMI lor.... sian sian.....

today XQ still tell my other colleague not to throw his rubbish into my bin coz got inspectors who will come n check!! he really liang xin fa xian leh!!! i shld really go n buy 4D, toto, bet on soccer!! sure win one lor....

oh i love my lovely cactus!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home