Wednesday, June 28, 2006

stupid XQ~

wah today no more XQ... shld be very happy one.... then he passed me all his jobs..... got one stupid shuttle job.... so many devices and so many layers..... see till blur blur.....

anyway yesterday's nice nice XQ is gone..... today after one of the prog has run finished, i haf to send the data to mask house... and the data is run by him,.... so the file list is sent to his mailbox instead.... and his computer is locked..... so i called him to ask for his password.... but he refused.... and told me to go to the system to retrieve the file list and send to my own mailbox..... but the system cock up.... only show data that was sent a yr ago!!! and i told XQ and he said "it is impossible"

with all these cock up system, i haf no doubt that it is possible lor.... sickening guy..... then i haf to ring another colleague in tw who is in charge of the system to get the file list sent to me..... sianz lor.... dilly dally this stupid thing takes one hour lor!!!! and make me go home late!

sigh.... and this friday is the last day for my recep friends and our lovely secretary.... so sad!!!! boo hoo hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home