Sunday, July 02, 2006

my wHOLe saturday is GoNe!!

Rise and shine on a saturday morning~ and guess what? i haf to go back office to work..... sian..... and there goes my morning plan to chek jawa! and also my afternoon plan to shop at chinatown! and also my dinner plan to eat at indinine with my frens! only left with the ultimate night plan to sing ktv.... that is so sad lor..... my youth should not be wasted in the office one lor...... :(

my company mei2 ren2 xing4 ah!! mei2 tian1 li3 ah!!! stupid XQ why choose such a period to be away ???? must make sure he come back and treat me ah!!! earn so much still so stingy!!

wah today in office... i tot i can do finish my stuff and go off soon..... who knows the stupid MH got transmission break down..... then panick lor.... with me alone in the office.... who do i source for help???? and my stomach growling also....... A Hungry Girl is An Angry Girl! sian sian...... after finding high and low for my colleagues who help to call tw for help,..... and ultimately, with my smart instincts, things are solved...... PHEW......

wah rau.... always like that one leh.... XQ not around then all the funny funny weird things come out..... STUNT lor.... and i tot i will be bored in the office so i bring magazine and book to read..... and i dun even haf time to touch them ah!! gosh...... hope this kinda thing dun come so often..... i will die one lor....... i will be sharpening my parang in office ah!! hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home